In one of our previous articles we explored 6 benefits of an apart hotel. We covered key elements like value for money, privacy and an experience designed to make you feel at home. But do you know how countries across the globe adapt their own apart hotels? It’s time to explore that question…
We have rounded up some the best apart hotels around the world, from the sunny shores of Santa Monica to the historic streets of Berlin.
Palihouse Santa Monica
- Location – Santa Monica, USA
- Summary – The Palihouse is a boutique beach lodge that was founded in 1927. This apart hotel features classic rooms, studio residences and two-bedroom guest suites. You can’t help but admire the hotel’s Moorish-influenced architecture.
- Why Choose this Destination – The seaside resort of Santa Monica is one of the most popular destinations for tourists. The Palihouse is just minutes away from the famous promenade where you can shop to your heart’s content or indulge in a refreshing stroll around the sandy beach.
Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées
- Location – Paris, France
- Summary – The Fraser Suites in Paris is a fantastic choice for both business and leisure accommodation. Set within a 1900s heritage property, guests can experience elegant rooms in the form of studios, apartments and chic penthouses.
- Why Choose this Destination – Not only is Paris an incredible place for a city break, but this hotel is situated on a prestigious street with an array of famous landmarks within walking distance – including the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower.
Best Apart Hotel
- Location – Kas, Turkey
- Summary – If the name is anything to go by, you will have quite the enjoyable Turkish holiday at the Best Apart Hotel. The building features Mediterranean architecture and guests can choose sea view rooms as well as soundproof rooms which include a flat screen TV, dressing room, sofa and more.
- Why Choose this Destination – Turkey is a popular choice during the summer months for British tourists. Satisfy your entertainment needs at a nearby theatre or taste contemporary, European or Turkish cuisine at a restaurant just metres away.
- Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Summary – The Zoku offers quite a unique experience for travelling professionals whether looking for a short stay or an extended stay. This hotel specialises in providing a home-office hybrid environment that comes equipped with all the facilities you need to work and socialise.
- Why Choose this Destination – Amsterdam is a wonderful city if you have an interest in nightlife, architecture or just exploring a new place. The Zoku is situated within the heart of the city so getting from one place to another won’t be an issue.
Cape House Serviced Apartments
- Location – Bangkok, Thailand
- Summary – Planning on a trip around Asia? Add the Cape House to your Bangkok itinerary. These serviced apartments offer luxury studios or bedroom suites while retaining a hotel style. There’s even a gym, outdoor pool, on-site Italian bistro restaurant and free WiFi is available.
- Why Choose this Destination – The Cape House is situated in a prestige location with easy access to business and entertainment districts. Bangkok itself is an incredible city that provides a truly unique experience.
- Location – Berlin, Germany
- Summary – Feel like a local with a homely stay at the Gorki Apartments in Berlin. These unique apartments and penthouses provide you with a tailored experience in the form of an arranged itinerary and groceries stocked for you.
- Why Choose this Destination – The Gorki Apartments provide the perfect starting point for taking in everything that Berlin has to offer. With such spacious apartments, they also offer a fantastic backdrop for events such as private dinners or business meetings.
- Where – Melbourne, Australia
- Location – Go down under with the Pegasus Apart-Hotel. This Melbourne accommodation provides a full service choice for all travellers. The hotel’s luxury rooms and facilities will have you wanting to never leave.
- Why Choose this Destination – Pegasus allows you to unlock the secrets of a city that has continuously been voted the most ‘livable’ city for seven years straight. What better way to check out Federation Square or the Royal Botanic Gardens.
A Luxury Apart Hotel in England
Looking for something a little closer to home? The Richmond Apart Hotel is the right choice for you. This apart hotel is based in the heart of Liverpool’s thriving city centre and takes luxury accommodation to a whole new level. Book a room today to secure an experience tailored to you.